Friday, February 26, 2010

The Magic School Bus at the Waterworks


The Magic School Bus at the Waterworks By Joanna Cole. Have you ever heard of kids on a cloud?Well there is in this story.With the magic school bus anything can happen.Join the kids in Mrs. Frizzle`s class and learn about the water cycle.I enjoyed this book because you learn from it and it's funny.My favirte part of the book was when Mrs.Frizzle forgot that they went on a field trip.I recommed this book to people who have alot of imagination and people who are learning about the water cycle.Abbey C. Jessica B.

4 comments:

  1. I think that we did angreat job. go abbey
    from jessica=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Abbey and Jessica on your book review. I think I would like to read this book.
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that riewew!!Magic School Bus is one of my favorits.

    Jake=)

    ReplyDelete