Thursday, February 18, 2010

Amelia Bedeila 4 Mayor


Amelia Bedeila 4 Mayor, written by Peggy Parish, is a super funny book. The main character, Amelia, is a housekeeper who works for Mr. and Mrs. Rogers. Amelia always takes things literally. For example, when Mr. Rogers suggests Amelia to "run for Mayor", she actually runs to the Mayor's office at City Hall. I would recommend this book to my friends who enjoy humor. I'm wondering if the other Amelia Bedeila books are this funny, too!

Theresa Trevino

3 comments:

  1. Amelia Bedelia makes me laugh and so do you. Keep up the great work of encouraging your students to ready and summarize what is important to share with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love Amelia Bedelia!!!! Also I like your review that you did. We also areselfs have a house keeper. Fay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Amelia Bedelia,too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your review is asome!
    Luv,
    Abbey C.=)

    ReplyDelete